Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Too Late Now....


Well Nan, we missed our chance. Part of me wants to cry - the nostalgic part - the part where we were 13 years old and hammering our French teacher for any and all information she had on the royal family. There was alot of planning and preparation on our part for one of us to someday meet and catch the eye of Prince William. We read alot of magazines, made alot of traveling plans and tried on alot of dresses (tee hee).
I have to admit that looking at him now......I think we made the right decision....he looks like Prince Charles (blech)
Good Luck Kate!!! It will be quite a wedding to follow!

The nostalgic part of me feels the same way, so I'm glad I'm not alone!  It's kind of hard to believe that he's marrying someone who isn't either of us; I wonder if he felt the same way when we got married to our men.  (I doubt it...lol.)  I'm excited to follow the wedding details and see what her dress looks like.  I wish Kate the best -- she may have the royal prince, but I think we both scored even better Prince Charmings!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting